Happy Sammy

Happy Sammy
Sammy

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas To All

"They" said I might not make it to see Santa arrive. BUT I DID! And this morning I went out for my morning ritual and came in to eat breakfast just as normal as these days have become.
Now I'm resting in my trolley until I have recovered my strength to move into the living room and settle on my mat by the heat vent.
I had a wonderful Christmas day with my family. After my morning out, I snuggled back down on my mat to open my Christmas package from Nan, who's over in England. Thank you Nan those treats are DEEELISHHHH!
King and Molly and I munched away, MMMM YUMM! They are so good. Mom said I could only have one because they are very rich and might give me the ... well you know.
We have snow on the ground so it's basically a white Christmas. I love the snow and am so happy I got to see it this year. Im making it through day by day and my pain seems managed just fine.

I tire pretty quickly when I'm out in the snow to play so when I have had enough I simply lay down to let mommy and daddy know it's time for me to go indoors.

My leg is swelling a bit now, and it hasmom worried but it really doesn't seem to bother me any more than it did before.

I've included a few more snow pictures and I'll get mom to upload the christmas pictues next blog. Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment